THERMAL IMAGING SOLUTION FOR H520E & H850
Our new E20Tvx NETD camera for the H520E & H850 comes in 640x512 resolution and with the ability to
capture temperature data for quantitative assessment. The residual-light RGB camera has a 20x higher sensitivity
than the human eye and captures high-quality imagery, even in very low-light conditions. It is small, lightweight and thanks
to its high sensitivity; it is a reliable tool that clearly recognises target objects in detail.
Thanks to radiometric technology, the E20Tvx can measure the temperature of an area by interpreting the intensity of an infrared signal reaching the camera. It collects the data for every image pixel, which can be then easily uploaded into standard software for further and accurate analysis and reports.
- High sensitivity for clear and detailed target recognition.
- Detailed and precise temperature measurement for every pixel.
- Color palettes adjustable to task requirements.
- Adjustable Gain Modes to change the measured tempreature range.
- Post-flight accurate analysis with quantifiable data.
- Suitable for tasks related to Inspection (buildings, solar panels and powerlines), Search and Rescue, Firefighting and Law enforcement.
- Camera is compatible with H520E & H850
Camera Weight: 358 g
Angular vibration range: ±0.02°
Controllable range: Tilt：-110°to 30° / Pan：±165°
Max. Angular velocity: Tilt:30°/s, Pan:120°/s
Operating Temperature: -10°C - 40°C
FOV, diagonal: 41.4°
FOV: 33° x 26.6°
Sensitivity: < 50 mK
Pixel pitch: 12um
LWIR Wave Length: 8 - 14 μm
Frequency: Full Frame Rate: 25Hz
Photo Format: JPEG
Video Format: MP4
Temperature Compensation: Auto
Temperature Measuring Range: High Gain -20°-150° Low Gain 100°-500°
Sensor: 1/2.8" 2.13MP
Equivalent, Focal Length: 23mm
Diagonal FOV: 90°
ISO Range: 100-3200
Shutter Speed: 1/30-1/8000s
Video Resolution: 1920*1080p 60fps