The most respected professional end-users worldwide trust Aimpoint products. The ELITE EXCLUSIVES presents the configurations chosen by specialized units across U.S. military and law enforcement agencies. The package consists of the Micro® T-2™ red dot optic paired with the Spuhr Lower 1/3 co-witness Mount – found only on the Aimpoint webstore.
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 red dot optic was designed for users who require an extremely rugged, lightweight, and compact sight. The Micro T-2™ optic has unmatched optical clarity and can withstand the physical abuse necessary for demanding end-users. Innovative lenses with cutting-edge reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one CR2032 battery on setting 8. This configuration features the Spuhr Lower 1/3 co-witness Mount that attaches to a MIL-STD-1913 rail with the use of two Tx20 – bringing the optical height to 41 mm.
The Micro T-2 optic has recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the Micro T-2 with only a slight dot adjustment within the magnifying module.
The Spuhr Micro T-2 mount is crafted to exacting standards from a single piece of aluminum. Once positioned in place, this mount will hold zero in conditions that would challenge lesser products. The lower 1/3 co-witness raises the red dot above the back-up iron sights on an AR-15 and can be fixed to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
INCLUDES: Spuhr Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount, Flip-Up lens covers, CR2032 battery, Micro tool
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 8
- Battery type: CR2032 battery (included)
- Spuhr Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount (41 mm optical height) configuration is AR15 Ready - Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 12 brightness settings: 1 off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 3.0 oz / 84 g (sight only);6.2 oz / 175 g (sight & mount configuration)