Its advanced audio processing ensures that your voice is always understood, while the rugged construction is ready for the toughest environments.
Designed and tested to MIL-STD-810 military standards meaning the Motorola R7a non keypad has no problem accompanying you no matter where or how you work. Device testing to IP66 and IP68 standards show that R7a radios are completely dust-tight and protected from water immersion up to 2 metres deep for 2 hours, as well as high-pressure water jets from any direction.
Your radios serve you best when they’re easy to use, simple to manage, and stay in the field longer. Powered by Lithium Ion cells, MOTOTRBO™ R7a’s batteries keep weight and size down while providing long periods between charges.
The R7a radio has a fixed feature set and cannot be upgraded with licence keys.
R7 AND R7A NO KEYPAD MODEL (NKP)
- Band UHF, VHF
- Frequency UHF 400-527 MHz, VHF 136-174 MHz
- High Power Output UHF 4 W, VHF 5 W
- Low Power Output 1 W
- Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz, 20 kHz, 25 kHz
- Channel Capacity 64 Channels
- Display N/A
- FCC Description UHF AZ489FT7143, VHF AZ489FT7144
- IC Description UHF 109U-89FT7143, VHF109U-89FT7144
- Power Supply (Nominal) 7.5 V