The Hytera PNC380 combines instant communication and multimedia applications into one single device. This push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) device offers PTT services using existing 2G, 3G, 4G and W-Fi networks to create a nationwide communications system with no extra wireless infrastructure inventment.
Voice and video calls
To promote higher productivity and collaberation, the PNC380 also features a 5MP rear camera which is capable of 4G video transmission from the device to the dispatcher or supervisor in real time, improving situational awareness and facilitating decision-making.
It also includes a full keypad for making phone calls, with loud and clear audio that uses noise reduction technology to facilitate reliable communication, even in noisy environments.
There's a programmable key and large, easily accessible PTT button for making group calls.
Long battery life
The Hytera PNC380 includes a powerful 4,000 mAh Li-ion battery, chargeable through the device's USB micropost, to provide over 24 hours of talk and standby time on a 5-5-90 duty cycle.
The Hytera PNC380 also includes functions for location sharing, instant messaging, GPS positioning, with a water-proof and dust ingress IP67 rating, plus a dedicated emergency button to enhance personal safety. There is also a useful micro USB port and 3.5mm audio jack.
The Hytera PNC380 is ideal for use in a range of industries:
- The PNC380 helps keep logistics companies on the move with wide-area communications and enhanced GPS positioning to help supervisors track the location and movement of goods.
- The Airport industry benefits from dual-mic noise reduction technology to ensure loud and clear audio every time.
- The Hytera PNC380 helps major events run smoothly with long-distance communications over existing 2G/3G/4G/WLAN networks.
- Large scale theme parks / amusement parks benefit from the Hytera PNC380's ability to combine multiple cellular network carriers and Wi-Fi infrastructure together to create a large scale, reliable two-way radio system without the need for multiple repeaters and masts on site.
Radio Key Features
- Uses 2G / 3G / 4G / WLAN Networks From All The Major Networks
- 4,000mAh Li-Ion Battery Offers Over 24 Hours Talk Time
- 4G Live Video
- Enhanced Ergonomic Design
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G Rating
- Positioning Using GPS, GLONASS and BDS
- Loud and Clear Audio
- Dual Microphone Noise Reduction Technology
- Dedicated Emergency Button
- Lightweight and Slim Design
- Voice and Video Calls For High Productivity and Collaboration
- Option To Pair With BT Ring PTT and Bluetooth Earpiece
- 1 x Hytera PNC380 Handheld Two-Way Radio
- 4,000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Power Adapter / Charging Cable
- Belt Clip
- Hand Strap