Kenwood's entry-level two-way radio solution harnesses the latest digital protocals - DMR or NXDN - for optimum business efficiency. The NX-1200DE3 is a VHF model featuring automatic analogue or digital mixed mode operation for seamless integration with older radios, easing the path to a fully digital migration.
Emergency and lone worker features on Kenwood's NX-1200DE3 radio help improve worker safety, and you'll also appreciate up to 64 channels, Kenwood's exceptional audio quality and long battery life.
- TDMA 2-Slot 12.5kHz Bandwidth Equivalent to 6.25kHz Very Narrow Bandwidth
- Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 102 361-1, -2 & -3
- Operates in DMR Digital and FM Analogue Modes, even on the same Channel, Autosenses Received Mode (Digital or Analogue)
- 5-Tone Encode / Decode
- Voice Guide Function
- MIL STD 810 G and IP54 / 55
- Kenwood NX-1200DE3 Handheld Radio
- KNB-45L Li-Ion Battery
- KBH-10 Belt Clip