The Motorola DP4401e offers the complete package for skilled professionals or organisations for whom superb connectivity, safety features and improved productivity are key.
A dynamic evolution in digital two way radios from Mototrbo's new E range, the DP4401e is packed with features: Bluetooth audio allows you to communicate without wires; integrated Wi-Fi capacity enables remote software updates as well as indoor and outdoor location tracking for total user visibility.
Notable worker safety features are the Man Down integrated accelerometer which senses if the user has fallen, a prominent and dedicated Emergency Button and Lone Worker functions, as well as Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary.
The DP4401e is tested to military standards and has an IP68 rating, providing rugged, reliable communication in even the harshest of environments.
Featuring a powerful amplifier, the Motorola DP4401e delivers clear, loud audio with industrial noise cancellation for better communication. Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communication and data capabilities support advanced applications. Motorola has improved the battery life and range of this digital radio, so you can expect up to 29 hours between charges in digital mode and 22 hours in analogue mode, as well as an improved range of up to 8% compared to previous models.
Accessories for the Motorola DP4401e
View the Related Products section below for a huge range of compatible accessories for the Motorola DP4401e two way radio. We stock batteries, chargers, antennae, headsets and speaker microphones, earpieces, radio programming software and leads, carry solutions and Bluetooth accessories.
- VHF (136-174MHz) 300R1 (300-360MHz) 300R2 (350-400MHz) UHF (403-527MHz)
- IP68 Rating
- Standard, MPT or Connect Plus hardware options
- 32 Channels
- 3 Programmable Buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback
- Emergency Button
- Group, individual and all-call capability
- Digital phone patch capabitlity
- Emergency Calls
- PTT ID
- Remote Monitor
- Channel scanning
- Basic / Enhanced privacy
- AES256 Encryption via software purchase
- Vox capability
- Transmit interupt
- Lone Work
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi with over the air software updates via software purchase.
- Intergrated man down via software purchase
- Indoor and outsoor location tracking via software purchase
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- IP site connect, capacity plus, capacity max
- Memory of 128MB and 256MB flash memory
- Support for vibrating belt clip
- Handheld Radio
- Belt Clip
- Programming to your Ofcom frequency
- Dust Cover
- Charger and cable