The Motorola DP4801e two way radio is part of the new E range of handheld two-way radios from the Mototrbo range of digital radios, available in both UHF and VHF models. Featuring 1000 channels, integrated Bluetooth, Wi-fi and GNSS (GPS and GLONASS) capability, and an easy-to-use, full alphanumeric keypad with 5-line colour display, the DP4801e is an absolute workhorse of connectivity, enabling streamlined, productive communication for your whole organisation.
A two-way radio for challenging environments
Motorola has built the DP4801e to IP68 standards, which means the radio gives full protection against dust, dirt and sand ingress, and can withstand immersion in freshwater water of up to 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes. If your team needs to rely on clear communication in the harshest of environments, the DP4801e two way radio is a robust and reliable option.
Worker safety features
The DP4801e contains a number of features, including voice activation, to improve the safety of users. Integrated Man Down uses a GPS-based accelerometer to sense if the user has fallen and activate a call for assistance. Indoor and outdoor location tracking provides maximum visibilty for team membes. All can be activated by licence keys.
All buttons on the DP4801e, including a prominent orange emergency button, are easily accessible and large enough to be operated wearing gloves.
Improved range and battery life
The DP4000e series benefits from new technology which offers up to 28 hours of battery life (depending on the battery used) and with its improved receiver it boosts the range of the handheld two-way radio by up to 8% compared to previous models.
We supply the DP4801e with a 1400mAh standard NiMH battery, which will give your two way radio up to 13 hours battery life in digital mode, but if you need more, we offer a range of upgrade options; for example a 1650mAh standard Li-Ion battery or IMPRES battery at very competitive prices. You can easily upgrade your choice of battery when you add the DP4801e to your shopping basket.
- VHF (136-174MHz) 300R1 (300-360MHz) 300R2 (350-400MHz) UHF (403-527MHz)
- IP68 Rated
- 1000 Channels
- Standard, MPT or Connect Plus Hardware Options
- Integrated Man Down
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Man Down
- Indoor and Outdoor Location Tracking Via Software Purchase
- Large Full Colour, 5-line Display Which Operates In Day Or Night Mode For Easy Viewing
- Tri-colour LED For Visual Feedback
- Easy To Use Menu Navigation
- Full Alphanumeric Keypad
- 5 Easy Programmable Buttons To Increase Efficiency
- Emergency Button
- Roman, Arabic, Cyrillic and Heybrew Keypad Options
- Group, Individual and All Call Capability
- Digital Phone Patch Capability
- PTT ID
- Remote Monitor
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption Via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- TIA4950 Hazloc Certification Options
- Memory 128MB RAM and 256MB Flash Memory
- Support For Vibrating Belt Clip
- Handheld Radio
- Belt clip
- Dust Cover
- Charger and cable